I am currently writing an article for This Is Reno about dog/kid friendly breweries in Reno. I was going to do a version of that on my blog but I had so much fun at the breweries and felt like each was so unique that they need their own post!
Instagram Hashtag: #BriDoesReno
I'm new to Reno so I am still discovering businesses and fun things to do. What I didn't know about some of the breweries in town is that they specialize. Imbib focuses on barrel-aged and sours, Pigeonhead on lagers, and Revision on IPAs. It's actually really nice because if I am craving an IPA, I know exactly where to go!
WHO: Revision Brewing Company
WHERE: 380 S Rock Blvd, Sparks, NV 89431 (Click HERE for directions)
HOURS: Mon-Fri 1-9pm, Sat-Sun 12-9pm
DOG FRIENDLY: YES!
KID FRIENDLY: Currently no as they do not serve food and laws/regulations prohibit kids without food. But it's definitely something they are looking into.
There is a really great article about them HERE. Some of my favorite things about them include:
- Lots of space. The place is huge and has a lot of seating, which is important because breweries tend to fill up fast.
- They have board games (see above!).
- They have awesome mural, great for taking fun pictures. And I love the grey colors because they photograph so well. The walls make a great backdrop!
- The staff is amazing! Everyone there was super friendly and helpful. And I can't wait to go back.
- How adorable are those growlers (below)?! I need to buy one; I don't know why I didn't when I was there.
- They have small tasters (see above and below!) which makes it nice if you are brewery hopping or want to taste a few.
- They are dog-friendly. I don't have a dog but I love when people bring their dogs along instead of leaving them home, sad and alone.
They actually just opened and the weekend of May 6-7, they are going to have their Grand Opening which will include live music, local food trucks, and a photo booth! I will absolutely be there for the grand opening but if you are in Sparks/Reno, you need to check them out yourself!
Also Saturday April 29th at 11 am they are hosting Balance and Brews - aka Yoga and beer!