Since I had the week off work, I thought I would take the time to do an in depth every day makeup post! These are the products I use every day and I LOVE them. I've been using the same stuff for about 6 months now. Once I find something I love, it's hard for me to change.
It takes me about 15 minutes to do my makeup, more or less depending on how much time I have. I love makeup that enhances natural beauty but doesn't make you look fake or plastic.
1) Primer - 100% Pure Luminous Primer
2) Concealor - Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer in Fair
3) Foundation - Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Light
4) Powder - Rimmer London Stay Matte on Transparent
5) Blush - Smashbox Soft Lights in Prism
6) Eyelash curler - Revlon
7) Eyeshadow - Tarte Palette in Tartelette
8) Brows - NYC Brow and Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown
9) Eyeliner - Unknown - Sorry!
10) Mascara - Benefit Roller Lash Mascara with Rimmel London Wonder'Lash in Extreme Black over the top
11) Lipstick - Revlon Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy mixed with Rimmel London Moisture Renew in Pink Chic
Do you use any of the products I do? If so, what do you think? Any suggestions for products you just love that I need to try? I would love to find a new eyeliner as mine is almost running out. Eyeliner is the one product I've never been able to find that I just love - the perfect eyeliner search is still on!