Today I decided to share my everyday makeup from start to finish... in pictures!! :)
Above is the after so if you want to know how I got that look, keep reading!!
1. Cover Girl Fresh Complexion Concealer in Ivory
2. Don't forget under your eyes!
3. Cover Girl Clean Oil Control Foundation in Ivory (505)
4. Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in Ivory (115)
5. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Light (021)
6. Contouring my nose... because it's a thing ;)
7. Smashbox Blush Soft Lights in prism
8. Revlon Eye Lash Curler
8. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Original
10 & 11. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
12. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes in Black (001)
13. Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara in Very Black (LN01)
13. Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express in Blackest Black (L017)
14. Revlon 415 Pink In The Afternoon
14. NYX butter gloss in vanilla cream pie
15. NYC Brow and Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown (902)
I'm going to start experimenting with my makeup so look for that! :)
PS My font looks completely normal on mine end but is showing up weird in the blog. I apologize for the weird font change midway..... Seriously sometimes technology kills me!