Here are the products I use in order from first to last. It usually takes me about 20 minutes from start to finish, or faster, depending on how late I am running. ;) My next rotation is from 8:30-5 pm so I'll have more time in the mornings. My last rotation started at 8 but I had to drive 40 minutes every day to get there. The new one is about 5 minutes away from my house.
• Revlon Eyelash Curler
• Cover Girl Fresh Complexion Concealer
• Cover Girl Clean Oil Control Foundation in Ivory (505)
• Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in Ivory (115)
•Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Light (021)
• Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Light Pink
• Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Original
• Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
• Rimmel London Scandal Eyes in Black (001)
• NYC Brow and Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown (902)
• Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara in Very Black (LN01)
• Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express in Blackest Black (L017)
• Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Airy Fairy
I use EcoTools and e.l.f. for brushes for the concealer, foundation, powder, blush, and bronzer.
I store my makeup in the bathroom. I place my brushes, eyeliner, concealer, and mascara in a pencil holder. I place all my misc such as foundation, eyelash curler, blush, powder, in a metal basket. I store my clips, which I use to pin my hair when I am straightening or curling it, in little glass cups.